…which reminds me, I really need to install them on my OS X machines. Here’s what’s up otherwise, world:
- I’m President, Co-Banquet, and Co-Choreographer for my sorority next year. Woo!
- My sorority’s banquet is on Friday ➜ I’m going to Boston in two days, and fxck it, I’m wearing a full length gown ‘cuz I can.
- I got the job - Yay! ➜ I’m moving to San Francisco this weekend. Oh, and we’re moving in together. Yes, “we”. Ponder that pronoun for a bit.
- By the week’s end I will have gone from Marseille to Paris to London to Paris to NJ to SF to NJ to Boston to SF. And I’m oddly not at all tired like I usually am, so either I’m getting used to it or I’m getting delusional.
- I need a haircut, badly. I have a lion’s mane that is looking to be donated to Locks of Love (or similar org) - Recommend me some!
- I really, really miss having my weekly afternoon tea at Mariage Freres. I need to find a place in SF that will do a proper one ASAP. Bonus points if it’s cream tea.